Get involved! See below for ways to participate in ongoing studies at the Picower Institute and Aging Brain Initiative.
Research Study Volunteers Needed
IRB # 1712179268:
This study looks at the effect of external visual and auditory stimulation on the patterns of brain waves using EEG.
- Be either between the ages of 18 - 85.
- Have no history of seizures, epilepsy, stroke, or other significant neurological disorders.
- Not currently taking one or more psychiatric agents (e.g. antidepressants, antipsychotics, etc).
- Fully insured and capable of giving informed consent.
This study involves:
- 60 minutes of exposure to flickering lights and clicking sounds
- Recording brain waves with electroencephalography (EEG)
- Pre and post study mental health evaluations.
- Financial compensation in the range of $20-$30/hour.
For more information, please contact Danielle Stark at email: email@example.com or (617) 258-7723